Can you ID this hinge part?

A handy person from Colorado says:
Not sure of window brand. Possibly Semco (Wisconsin)
25-26 years old.
Missing lower casement portion of hinge.

If I can ID and buy the exact hinge part, then that is all I need to replace.
Otherwise I need to replace both sets of hinges with an "equivalent" pair.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Check to see if the track part that is attached to the main frame of the window measure 10". If it does, our 36-013-10 could be the hinge you need. This type of hinge is used quite often on casement windows and some awning windows. You will need to replace this hinge in pairs. Take a look at the related video, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)