Cap on top of window sash. Holds balance in sash

A quick learner says:
Need window sash cap.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The part you're looking for is known as a top sash guide. I would be happy to help you find a replacement, but we will need to see it removed from the window. I cannot identify it while it's still installed. I will also need detailed dimensions. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)