Capital Sliding glass door

A home owner from New Jersey says:
This part seals a gap between the two door panels so the external air doesn't get into the house. There is one on the inside and outside, top and bottom of each door panel. One of the seals is missing so I'm looking to replace it. Do you have this part? I cant even imagine what it would be called.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Ann. The door looks like a Capital Series 930, which uses our 80-017 as a top and bottom seal at the interlock. They are not screwed on, but lock on the interlock end. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)