Caradco Window weatherstripping help

A home owner from USA says:
I have wood caradco windows and the gray rubber seal that fits into a groove/channel on windows is falling out. Can you recommend a replacement seal that I could push into existing channel that would work.Thanks John
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have or what can work without knowing more detailed dimensions. That said, see our 55-170, 58-055, 58-056, 58-163, or 58-170. These are just suggestions to get started. Compare the dimensions we show with yours and see if any of these can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)