Caradco plunger pins

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
Please find attached pictures and dimensions of the small plastic inserts I am trying to locate for windows in my home manufactured by Coradco Corp Inc.

The plastic insert is mounted in the window and is the receiver for the screen plunger as shown in the one picture. I would like to order replacements for all my windows.

Please review the sketch and pictures and advise if you can assist me on the order. Please let me know if you require more information or details.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recognize this retainer. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued and is no longer available. At this time there is no substitute. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)