Caradco weather-stripping

A quick learner from Arlington Virginia says:
Looking to replace weather stripping on CARADCO casement windows installed in 2003. I have already done cranks and while doing that noticed substantial deterioration of the weather stripping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1166.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1170.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1173.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I can't make out what you have from these photos. Would it be possible to see a sample of this seal removed and shown from the end profile? That would give me a better idea of how it installs and whether anything we carry will fill the same role. 

I understand that your original stripping is very brittle and falling apart, but if at all possible please try to get a sample that is as undamaged as possible. We won't be able to ID a match if it's too broken up. Thank you!

A quick learner from Arlington Virginia says:
I pulled a piece out. Having trouble with resolution on end shot. Appreciate your effort.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F39CB57-0F1C-4269-8A58-DFAD442B7BA4_4_5005_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1180.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1181.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1185.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's perfect, thank you so much! This closely resembles our 55-106. I think this is worth considering, but review our dimensions first just to ensure that everything matches up.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.