Caradco weatherstripping

A home owner from Columbia, IL says:
Need "weatherstripping" for the bottom of a Caradco casement window with the number 20755 on the arm for the opener. The bottom width of the window is 28-1/2 and the length of the window is 33-1/2". The window is between 30-35 years old and is an aluminum clad wood window. Are you able to provide such replacement stripping?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0147.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you have a type of leaf seal, but I'm not sure exactly what. Our 58-169 in particular has been known to work on Caradco windows so I would start with this. I recommend looking over our dimensions to be sure they all match up. Let me know!

A home owner from Columbia, IL says:

We believe the the 55-169-4 is appropriate for our window and as our window is less than 4 foot wide (33-1/2"), would like to place the order. Please let us know how to proceed.

Thank you.

Eugene 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm happy to hear it. All orders can be placed directly on our site whenever you wish. You just visit the store page of the product you want, set quantity, click "Add to Cart," and when you're all set you just click "Checkout" in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)