Caradco and EntryGard hardware

A home owner from Sterling VA USA says:
I have several windows with the same problem, the trades in the gears have worn out. the smaller window has a number 30472RH and 30472 LH its EntryGard. Unfortunately I can't open the big windows, since they are 25' high and I can't look under the crank to get the number, but I think it should be the same, the windows are larger and I'm not sure if they are 9-1/2" or 13-1/2" , please let me know if you have them?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

We are not familiar with the numbers you submitted, but we can make recommendations according to the measurements you've posted.

You can start by taking a look at the Swisco 39-031 and 39-032 EntryGard Operator.

If you're not certain this will work as a replacement, you may upload photos of your operator so we can take a look.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)