Carafco double hung tilt out window parts; ; weather stripping

A quick learner from Austin, Texas says:
This is the 'between windows @ bottom of top window, 2 fin push in weatherstrip'. I need 85 feet preferably in Bronze/Brown.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Some manufactures use a leaf type weather stripping to go in between the top and bottom sash. I'm not sure if we have an exact match for yours, but take a look at our 55-106, 55-169, and 55-183. See if one of these could work on your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)