Casement Window Operator and Sliders

A quick learner from Australia says:
I have several window operators that need replacing in my home and I believe I have found the correct replacement mechanism, 39-031/39-032. But I also need the sliders that attach to the top and bottom corners of the window. Could you please provide me with the link to these products?

User submitted photos of a window operator arm.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're referring to the hinges. See our 36-013-10 2-bar hinge set, I think this may be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)