Casement Window Part

A contractor from Bowling Green KY says:
1988 Pella Alum clad window. We are need the replacement plastic part for the bottom hinge. Glide that slides in frame.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-371 Pella hinge shoe pair and see if these match up to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)