Casement Window Weatherstripping

A home owner from Chicago says:
I recently purchased a home built in '87. The glass on in the windows have been replaced but the frames look original. I am looking to replace the weatherstripping to cut down on drafts. Attached photo #2 & #4 show the stripping. It slides into a groove cut in the window frame. The entire strip is 5/8" thick, the foam insert part of it is 3/8". Photo #1 shows the leaf guard for the windows. That is 1/2" thick. I would like to replace this as well. Any suggestions on product that would match mine? No markings on window to ID brand.

User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact replacement. Could you possibly use something like our 58-170? This looks close to me, but let me know if you agree.
A home owner from Illinois says:
Thanks Dave I ordered a strip of that product two days ago to try out. I hope to get it soon.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)