Casement bracket

A contractor from columbus, OH says:
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you looking for that black slider? If so, this kind of piece is not available by itself. You would need to replace the whole hinge with something like our 36-013-10. Check it out and see what you think.
A contractor from columbus, OH says:
Thanks! I'll give it a try
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)