Casement handle

A quick learner from USA says:
Dear Sir or madame,

I have attached the broken parts from our window as well as a picture of the window and the base of the crank that remains attached. The number on the inside of the crank is 2108. We don't know what part to order. Could you please help?
Thank you.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Missy. Do you only need the handle, or is the operator broken, as well? If all you need is the handle, see our 39-205 for a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)