Casement operator and hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
Looking for a replacement dual arm operator, plastic slider and the track that is attached to the window frame
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the detailed pictures, they're a big help. I have a couple suggestions for you. Take a look at our 39-253R operator, which resembles the one you are looking for. For the track and track slider, see our 39-528 and 39-529, respectively. If you also need the hinge, I recommend our 36-013-10 or 36-013-13 depending on size. Take a look and compare your dimensions with ours to confirm all this hardware will work!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)