Top and Bottom Casement window parts

A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
I have a casement window whose top and bottom parts are both broken. They both have the part number HG04 2001. There are also a few patent pending numbers, which I can get if you like. I'm on the 4th floor so it's difficult to get pictures of the broken one, but I have an identical window in another part of the house so I can take snaps of the working parts of that one, if that's helpful.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

User submitted picture of windor operator HG04 2001.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thank you for posting! It appears that you're looking to replace your casement window's hinges. Please take a look at our 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set. Does that look like what you need? Let me know!
A home owner from Brooklyn says:
I think so? It looks right. Is it the same piece on the top and the bottom (so, the pair?) I realize that's a dumb question, but I just want to make sure I get the right thing...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, one side of the pair is for the top, and the other is for the bottom. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)