Casement window

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi, I ordered a new duel arm operator part number 39-031. However the TOP arm rusted off. What part number is that? The picture is from the other window as the broken one is too far damaged to take a picture. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a hinge. I think you should consider our 36-013-10, which a kit that can be used to replace both the top and bottom hinges (or left and right). See our video below on how it installs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)