Casement window hardware

A landlord from Hawaii says:
Aloha... Is the 36-031 pivot hinge the correct replacement part for Certain Teed casement windows? The number on the original part is 12C - 1S23. This is the top pivot that has corroded through.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 36-031 looks like a good match. Just make sure the dimensions are the same. The 36-031 is a pair of hinges that can work either left and right or top and bottom.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)