Casement window hardware

A contractor from USA says:
I need the hinge mechanism or the stud bracket for this window?? The bottom hinge has rusted and detached from Window sash. Can you identify which part I need from these pictures??? Thanks Troy.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 36-013-10 hinge set. I think this could work for you as ar eplacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)