Casement window hinge slider

A home owner from Montreal says:

Seems the hinge slider (marked 35) on my casement window broke. I was wondering if you might be able to identify what I need so I can properly order it. Please see attached. Thanks.

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! See our 36-013-10 hinge set, I believe you can use this to replace your damaged hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)