Casement window keepers

A home owner from USA says:

Hello,

I am searching for some casement window keepers and was hoping you could help me out.

The windows were manufactured in 1980. I do not have the manufacturer's name. I would prefer metal replacements if they are available.

Photos are attached. Thank you in advance for your assistance.Regards,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191111_112910.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191120_110353.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191120_110401.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I've never run into this keeper before. Do you still have the lock which interacts with it? If so, I'd like to see it. That may help us determine what this is and what can replace it.

A home owner from USA says:
Hey Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

Attached are photos of an aluminum keeper I found in one of the windows. Looks like they were replacements for the plastic ones. I would prefer to install the metal ones if we can find some.

I'll get a pic of the lock and send it you as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191121_072251.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191121_072310.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191121_072317.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I still don't recognize this part. Were you able to get us a photo of the lock itself? 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.