Casement window lock arm

A quick learner from Lindenhurst NY says:
Crank window closed and then lock with small arm that locks window with an outside vertical bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I'm not sure what your question is. Can you go into more detail? If you need to replace any of your parts, please remove them from the window and take a picture for us to see. Please also provide your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)