Casement window mechanism

A home owner from USA says:

I need this entire mechanism for right an left sides of wright casement windows can you help me?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I'm not sure if yo're looking for the operator or the hinge. If you need the hinge, see our 36-013-10 for a possible replacement. We also have a helpful video on how to replace it.
If you need the operator though, I would like to see it removed from the window before I can confirm anything.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)