Casement window operator parts

A home owner from Pelham says:

I am looking for a few replacement parts for my casement window.

1. The crank no longer stays attached. I don't know if I need a new operator or just a handle. The bottom part of the plastic casing for the operator says roto.

2. New hinges for a window that opens to the right and o e to the left.

3. A new locking handle. As shown in the picture the handle will no longer attach so I guess I need a new mechanism.

Thank you

I love your company. Last year I was able find a new hinge for a bifold door with a mirror attachment that no one I contacted could identify.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm glad you're satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business. Hopefully I can help you further. For this specific window, it looks like you have older Roto parts. See the newer style 39-0931 and 39-092. We also have the 39-224 crank handle that works with them. Finally, if you need the hinge, see our 36-013-10. If you also need the connecting bracket arm, I recommend our 39-522.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)