Casement window operators

A home owner from Arroyo Grande, CA says:

I need to replace 2 casement window operators for Milgard windows. They are similar except one is for a right hinged window and the other is for a left hinged window. The photos show the size - each square is 1 inch.

The left-hinged one has this number on it: 41012

The right-hinged one has this number on it: 31876

Hope this helps. Thank you.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7690187C-88BD-4F9E-A692-51C8A8FEFC85.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C2042EB7-3617-4A14-9D20-A403056CD470.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, and thanks for the great pictures! This is really helpful. Check out our 39-253L and 39-253R operators. For a new handle, see our 39-205. if you need new brackets, see our 39-545 and 39-546

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)