Casement window parts

A home owner from USA says:
Can you help me find the replacement for this (handle too)? Also is it easy to change?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you're showing two different kinds of operators here. For the left and top right, see our 39-171 and 39-172. The handle that would go with them is our 39-205. The operator on the bottom right resembles our 39-092 and 39-091 instead. The handle that goes with them would be the "hex" spline type, our 39-224. Both these handles are the fold down type which I have on my window. I like them because you can fold them down so not to interfere with your window treatments.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)