Casement window plastic, sliding, pivot, bottom

A quick learner from Virginia says:
This is a plastic piece located at the bottom of the casement window. My husband says he thinks it is a casement window plastic slide bar guide... This one was crushed and we need a replacement.

We appreciate your help with this!

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that nylon glide for you casement window hinge is still available. I think you are going to have to change out the complete hinge top and bottom. Take a look at our 36-013-10 or the longer 36-013-13. We also have a video on how to replace them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)