Casement window seal part name

A home owner from Traverse City, MI, USA says:
Can you tell me what part this is for our wooden casement windows (home built in 1984). We have to replace the window seals for all of them and I cannot find this part. Thanks, Beth
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Beth. We don't have an exact match for this seal. The closest we have is the Pella 58-181, which is generally used for doors, not windows. I'm also not sure how the size compares to yours. Using the dimensions we show for the 58-181 as reference, can you give me your measurements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)