Casement window track

A quick learner says:
The post has broken off of the track i am looking to replace this part do tou have or do you know where i can get it. If not can it be repaired?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 36-013-10 stainless steel hinge. I believe this could be the one you're looking for. Also, take a look at our video on how to replace it in your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)