Casement window weather strips and accessory

A quick learner from Pittsburgh PA says:
Hi I am trying to identify the part numbers for two weather strips and an associated part for the casement window attached. The parts I am planning to replace are hilghlighted. Can you help identify the right part numbers. Thanks, Steve
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Steve. We should be able to help. Regarding the black slider in your first image, I'm afraid it cannot be replaced by itself. If yours is broken you will need a new hinge. See our 36-013-10 to start out. This could be a possible match.

I cannot identify your weatherstripping based on the other pictures, I'm afraid. I would need to see a clear shot of each removed from an angle that shows their end. Each sample would need to be undamaged, as well. It's important we can see the whole shape. I recommend looking at our weatherstripping section in the meantime. You may be able to find a match here, but at the very least it will give you an idea of what information we need to identify replacements for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)