Casement windows

A contractor from New jersey says:
Gear mechanism nuprimewindow
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This part is known as an operator. I'm confident we can replace this, but we will need a bit more information before we can recommend anything. Please open the window as wide as you can and show us a top-down picture of the arm(s) attached to the gear base shown in your current picture. That will help us come up with a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)