Casement wood window hardware

A home owner from Castle Hayne, North Carolina says:
Please review this info and see attached pics and let me know if you make these or can order them.

The aluminum track and nylon bushion parts attached to the bottom and top of the window sash are 18- 3/8" long parts. These nylon bushions slides on an aluminum track top and bottom of the window frame and they are 19-1/4" long.

These ROW wood casement windows have aluminum tracks which has a stamp on them made by (Sash Controls Inc,Det 14, Mich, Pat no 3,085,299) .

I need the window sash hardware for old wood casement (roll out) windows by ROW. Stamped on the aluminum tract is "Sash Controls Inc Det 14, Mich, Pat no 3,085,299. The alum metal which attaches to the bottom of the sash is 18- 3/8" long and contains a nylon guide that pivots on metal bracket. The nylon is deteriorated and broken. The nylon guide attached to bottom of sash slides on a 19- 1/4" long alum metal attached to window frame. Do you have both the alum metal bracket 18- 3/8" long with nylon guide and the alum metal bracket which attaches to the window frame that the guide slides on?

Thank you,

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Eddie. I have seen this Row operator before, but unfortunately I don't believe it is still available. I suggest using one of the newer style operators like our 39-027E, or the 39-013 with the longer arm. You will also need new handles such as our 39-114L or the fold down type 39-205, along with a new 39-533 sash track. As for the hinges, we carry three different sizes: the 36-013-10, 36-013-13 and 36-013-18. See if you can retro fit and adapt this hardware to your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)