Center drawer slide

A quick learner from Denver, CO says:
Hi, Do you have a center drawer slide like this? Approximately 17 inches long. There is a plastic wheels. Its for an under drawer for a bed stand.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200411_143727.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks a Kenlin Rite Trak I system. While we carry the individual components, the 32-076 Case Runner and 32-081 Drawer Socket, I am afraid we can't replace the track itself. I want you to instead consider using our 32-063 Delta Track Kit as a substitute. This is a very versatile track kit that customers have used with a wide variety of drawers. In fact, we often recommend it to replace a different Kenlin track system, the Rite Trak II; but I think it might work for your application as well. Take a look at the video below and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)