Center drawer slide

A quick learner from CT says:
I need the metal tracks that go w/ the 32-076 and 32-082 guides. Are they available?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not sell that metal track. However, you may be able to use our 32-063. Check out the video below to see how it can be used to replace a Kenlin drawer track system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)