Center drawer track

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I need to replace tracks on some old dressers.
The wood has been chipped away and falls forward when opening.
It appears the height of the metal portion is 1/2high and 11/4 inch wide.
I am considering just replacing the whole track with something more reliable and not just the wooden portion.
Is there a produce you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You may want to consider our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install track kit that can replace a wide variety of old drawer rails. Check out the video below for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)