CertainTweed windows

A home owner from Mo says:
Looking for the plastic piece that holds screen in place in the window well. Windows were installed in 1997.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could I see a few pictures of the part in question? I don't know what it is you're looking for, exactly. Thanks!
A quick learner from MO says:
Hope this photo helps. The one on the left is the part that goes in the well. Other is what the top looks like.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This does help, though I still don't quite recognize it. Could you use something like our 70-223? Check it out and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Mo says:
Thanks for locating the part . It looks like 70-223 may be a perfect match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)