Certainteed replacement balances

A distributor from Madison, WI says:
I can identify the majority of parts, but need help on the second coil balance attached to the pivot shoe.
Here is what I have determined:
Shoe - 15-192
coil - S171-406
2nd coil - ??
The second coil has "SA 335" stamped into it. I am not sure which coil to replace this with.
These are from 2008 Certainteed New Castle single hung units. Sash size approx. 36"w x 30"h
See attached pictures.
Feel free to call or email, Tony
A customer submitted photo of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tony. Have you seen our S170-335? Do you think that might be it? It's hard for me to tell from this picture. If you aren't entirely sure, please remove your coil balance from the assembly, and post a few pictures of it for me to see it more clearly. However, first compare it to our S170-335 and see what you think.
A distributor from Madison, WI says:
Thanks, I dont see how I missed that. I have all the parts identified and will have our customer order them from you. Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Not a problem at all, it was my pleasure!
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.