Certainteed window, bracket and crank cover

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for 2 replacement parts for certainteed window, bracket and crank cover.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you need, exactly. What do you mean by bracket? I think what you're looking for is what is known as a casement window hinge. Look at our 36-013-10 and see if this is a match.

As for the crank cover, see our 39-107.
A quick learner says:
Thank you

I will look and those products and place order as needed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)