FBS 27-4 Channel Balance

A quick learner from Round Rock TX says:
I got a broken Channel balance. This part is belong to a window made by FBS. On the part I see no label except number 27-4 ( picture attached ). Could you please let me know the part number for this channel balance and where can I order it. Is there any store in Round Rock or Austin carry it ?

Happy holiday
Tony P
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 28" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2740. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)