Channel Balance End

A quick learner from Tulsa says:
I'm needing to replace a couple of channel balances for a window. The balance is stamped 23D. It is 9/16" wide which I have read is considered 1/2". Based upon using your selection tool, I think I need something like the series 351 24" 2340 channel balance. But one of the ends look more like 15-095. Does this matter? Thanks in advance.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That doesn't look like our 15-095 to me. The Series 351 uses our 15-002. Why don't you think that's what you have? How does it differ?
A quick learner from Tulsa, OK says:
It seemed different at the time to me, but now doesn't. Thanks for checking it out, I have placed the order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at