Channel Balance replacments

A quick learner from USA says:
Enclosed are photos of the 28 x 1-2 inch channel balance from my 2008 Thurmont 2100 series Windows. I'm hoping you can help me with replacements.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think we can help with this balance. I'm a little confused as to how this attaches to the window. Is there a hook that goes on that top rivet I see in your right picture? Also, does the hook in the left picture attach to a shoe of any kind? If so, I would like to see a few pictures of it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)