Channel Balances

A quick learner from United States says:
need assistance to purchase 2 each window balance. 1/2" tubing measurement, 27" on total length, the plastic shoe at opposite end of hook has number 50721. I do not know the weight of the window. you can clearly see my measurements are 1.261 which clearly shows 1 1/4 inch per my earlier reply. The stamp on the balance shaft has 26-6. Total length of shaft is 27 inches. The shoe opposite of the hook has numbers 50721. I need availability and pricing for 2 each of these balances.
this is non-tilting windows. thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191016_124908.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191016_124917.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191016_124932.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named measurment 1.261.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This nylon shoe does look awfully big from your photos. I'm forwarding this discussion to my senior colleagues, and we'll get back to you once we know the best way to proceed. Many thanks.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. We have two possible options here. First, we have a bottom balance shoe, the 15-174, that is 1-5/16 wide by 1-3/16" deep. We also have the 15-003 shoe that doesn't have wings and it is also 1-3/16". I am afraid we just don't have 1-1/4" deep, so carefully look over both options to see if you think one might work for you. In either case, the top would be our 19-005. For your 27" channel balance, the spring weight of 26 6 would be our 2660, for a sash weighing between 30 through 33 lbs. Let me know if you wish to proceed with one of these shoe combinations, and we will get this order started for you. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.