Channel Balances Broken

A home owner from Parkland, Florida says:
I have 4 windows with broken guides. I don't know the manufacturer but I'm enclosing the pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2019-06-19 01.47.20.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We call these parts channel balances. They are the spring-loaded mechanisms that enable the opening and closing of the window. We can help you replace these, but we will need to see them out of the window. We need the length of the metal channel, not including the end attachments, as well as photos of the end attachments and the stamp code on the metal channel. From there, we should be able to narrow down what you need. For removal and replacement help, see the video below. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.