Channel balance for Alenco windows

A quick learner from Atlanta GA says:
My windows are made by Alenco
Single hung , metal
They fit openings approximately 35.5" x 59.5"

I need to replace them for 5 windows.

How do you remove them?
I need all replacement parts including rivers. Rivet tool, metal plate, shoe, bit, etc
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. To help you find the correct channel balances, we'll need to see them out of the window. Pictures of the nylon fittings on either end are needed to identify what you need. The length of the metal channel, not including the nylon fittings, would also be helpful. Finally, there will be stamp codes on the metal channel of each set of balances we need to see as well. 

Our channel balances come fully assembled out of the box and ready to install. For information about removing and replacing your old balances, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.