Channel balances needed

A home owner from University Place, Wa. says:
I had the cord in a window channel balance break and need to replace both units. I can't find what I need on the websight. The channel is 12".
Series 385 looks almost like it but they want an option number and I don't have any stamped on the channel. The dimensions are the same as series 385.
One channel has the following markings: 11, 5, DR, CALDWELL
THe other has: 11, 5, JT, CMC, 2.
These are the only markings on the parts.
The window is a kitchen window, non-tilting and weighs about 10lbs.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Your stamp of 11 5 usually corresponds to our 1150 option, but you say your window is 10 pounds. That's pretty light compared to the strength of the 1150, so you may want to double check just in case. If it is exactly 10 pounds, we would recommend the 1130 option instead.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)