Channel, window locks & tilt window latch

A home owner from Bronx, NY says:
Hello, I need help! I don't see any numbers on the window channels that I'm trying to replace so I'm unable to locate the correct ones on your website. I would also like to replace the window locks and tilt window latches... anyway you can identify the parts from my pictures. Thanks in advance.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Yolanda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC7AB137-D076-4F03-9BA6-23BB7DF943B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAC893D4-CF72-42A3-B795-5EEEDC4089D6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CC0CC747-5D75-4F93-814A-F1FFA3B489C8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Yolanda! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We appreciate your patience during our holiday break.

I'm very confident that we can find a good match for all three parts you need. Let's start with the balance, since that's the easiest. You have either our Series 900 (3/8" tube) or Series 600 (5/8" tube), depending on the diameter of the tube. You'll have to remove yours from the window to confirm that measurement, but it should tell you exactly what you need.

As for the lock and tilt latch, I'd like to know the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center, for each part. That will allow us to find the best possible fit in both cases. Let me know!

A home owner from Bronx, NY says:
Hi Tom, Thank you for your response. I've included the following pics for measurement references... as I want to be as accurate as possible.
The lock looks to be 2.5" wide, the tilt latch looks to be 3.3/8" wide with the screw to center being 1.5/8" and 2.5" from screw to screw; the tube is 3/8". I hope I got it right... can you let me know. Many thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0580.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0583.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0582.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have the 26-092 which only comes in black. Take a look at that part as well as both our 26-176 and the 26-177. These come in white. See if the mounting holes match up to yours. As for the lock, look at the 90-177A along with the keeper 90-177. Match up their dimensions to yours. Lastly it looks like you have the Series 600 tilt balances. Measure you metal tube and match the sizes to the one you need from the web site. Once you have decided in the length you need, you will want to choose the red color tip bearing. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)