Alenco window replacement balances

A home owner from Las Vegas says:
I need to replace channels on two windows by Alenco one says 21 D and the other says 19D
User submitted photos of a window balance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your post. We feel you may need our Series 351 or Series 390 channel balance. Please take a look and let us know what you have come up with.
A home owner from Las Vegas says:
Yes 351 or 390 look right but my shoe looks slightly different will it still work. I can't tell any difference between 351 and 390
My channel says 21 D but the actual length of the metal is 22 the other window says 19 but the metal is 20 inches, what length do I order?
channel balances
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The style of your shoe is fine, what's more important is the depth. We have detailed dimensions on each balance showing what shoe they come with, and how big those shoes are.

Your stamps and lengths make sense. A balance with a 21 D stamp would be 22" long, and so on. Keep in mind that your old "21 D" stamp usually corresponds to our 2140 option.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.