Chest Drawer

A handy person from Cincinnati Ohio says:
Need replacement plastic insert for glide end .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe you're looking for a rear drawer socket. You didn't give dimensions, however, so I'm not sure what you need. Look over our 32-003, 32-080, or 32-028 sockets to start out. You can also see our complete selection here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)