Client's lock and handle photos

A professional from New York says:
Hello Swisco

We have a client that needs to replace 3 sliding patio door locks and handles. The lock is stamped with "patent #919213". Attached are photos of the handles. We want to purchase the complete lock if it is available as a set, the lock and keeper appears to be part #82-211. I have also attached a photo of the lock case as well.

Please let me know if the complete lock/handle is available; alternatively, we can purchase the handle and purchase the lock case with the keeper.

For the add-on door pull, the distance between the holes, as per our client, is 7 inches. We do not have the spacing on the handle set. Since we had the existing lock case in hand, I have attached a photo showing the case and the lock insert (it does not show the latch in the extended position), inclusive of hole spacing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alliance 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alliance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alliance 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alliance 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Alliance 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 82-211 looks like a good match, assuming that the dimensions match up, but I'm less certain about the handle set. The base hole spacing is very important and not knowing it is an obstacle. 

I recommend looking at our 82-035 to start out. I can at least confirm that it's compatible with the 82-211 mortise, but you'll have to review our dimensions to confirm whether it will mount to your door without having to drill new holes.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.