Closet door roller

A quick learner from USA says:

I'm looking for a replacement part for an older style sliding closet door. I have attached a picture. Would you happen to carry this or know where I could get this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Door roller.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this closet door roller. If this is from a Bypass door, I consider seeing if you could use one of the kits I've listed on this page to replace your old system entirely. I apologize we can't be of more help, and good luck with the repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at